NPV Advisors offers a full range of real estate appraisal services throughout North America for virtually all property types. Within the past twelve months we have performed valuations on over 3,000 properties with an aggregate value exceeding $250 billion.
- Institutional Retail (Super-Regional Mall, Outlet, Lifestyle, Power Centers, and Urban Retail);
- Office (Urban, Suburban, and Single Tenant);
- Industrial (Distribution, Warehouse, Intermodal, and Freezer Warehouse);
- Multifamily (Age-restricted, Rental-Assisted, and Market-Rate);
- Healthcare (Medical Office, Ambulatory Care, and Assisted Living);
- Hospitality (Hotel, Resort and Golf Courses);
- Land (Vacant Parcels, Development Sites, and Subdivision Analysis); and
- Special Uses (Self Storage, Data Center, Parking, and Specialty Retail).
Our appraisers have on average 15 years of experience with individual expertise in various property types and markets. Our staff members are licensed nationwide, and we obtain temporary permits/licenses in other states as needed for an assignment. Principals and staff members maintain designations from the following organizations:
- Appraisal Institute (MAl);
- The Counselors of Real Estate (CRE);
- The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (FRICS);
- Certified Commercial Investment Member Institute (CClM); and
- American Institute of Architects (AlA).
In addition, our professionals are involved in one or more of the following organizations to stay current with the latest trends in property types, market conditions, and business practices, and to contribute to the advancement of the industry.
- Pension Real Estate Association (PREA);
- National Council of Real Estate Investment Fiduciaries (NCREIF);
- Urban Land Institute (ULI);
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW);
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC); and
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC).