NPV Advisors is always looking for talented employees for our various business lines. If you do not see an opening that fits your skill/experience, feel free to reach out to Chelle Fortner at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about opportunities with our firm.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Location: Fully remote or from one of our offices
Description: This is a fully remote position and the successful applicant will join our Research Group. Research Group members provide support to senior level appraisal staff and are responsible for several essential tasks that are crucial to the valuation process.
- Gathering, cleaning, and analyzing data on various value influences;
- Researching local and regional social, economic, governmental, and environmental forces;
- Conducting supply and demand studies;
- Generating and formatting Excel graphs and charts; and
- Synthesizing research into well-written narrative reports
Qualifications: Applicants should enjoy writing and feel comfortable explaining findings in clear, concise language. This position and career is writing intensive with researchers and appraisers drafting full narrative reports of qualitative and quantitative analyses.
A research team member is also responsible for expanding his or her knowledge base by tracking current real estate trends, reading professional publications, as well as participating in educational opportunities and professional organizations.
This entry-level position provides a strong foundation in real estate research and direct exposure to the appraisal process. Prior team members have successfully transitioned into mentored commercial real estate appraiser trainee positions.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any concentration
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Interest in Real Estate and/or a career in real estate valuation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
The salary for this position ranges from $48,000-$50,000. Salary will be determined by experience, education, and location. Employees are eligible for a yearly discretionary bonus. NPV Advisors also offers medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as a safe-harbor 401K.
To Apply: Please send a resume and cover letter via to email@example.com
NPV Advisors provides equal opportunity employment to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.